Thursday, April 8, 2021

Heather Graham Shows Off Her Toned Body in a Bikini and Credits Friends for 'Making Me Feel

The 51-year-old actress just shared a video on Instagram that features herself strutting down a pier someplace gorgeous in a tiny black string bikini. She gives the camera serious face, tosses her hair, and twirls around before cracking up. "So grateful for my amazing ❤️girlfriends for making me feel good about myself and special," she wrote in the caption.

While the caption was a sweet tribute to the magical powers of female friendship, it's hard to miss the fact that Graham looks strong, toned, and overall amazing in a bikini. But...how? She's shared a few things about her food, fitness, and sleep habits that might have something to do with it.

Graham once told Refinery29 that she's "obsessed" with yoga. "For fun, I would go on a yoga retreat and do four hours of yoga a day," she said, adding that she also loves to do Pilates and go out dancing. She's kept up her practice—Graham just dropped a photo on Instagram of herself and a friend doing yoga by the beach.

She also says that she eats really well. "I've become one of those annoying people who's like, 'I'm not gonna eat white flour and I'm not gonna eat sugar,'" she told Refinery29. "I do eat sugar sometimes, but as a broad rule, I try to just eat no sugar basically, and I have to say I feel a lot better. And I will sometimes eat things with white flour, but I try to avoid white flour."

Graham told The Independent that she doesn't drink alcohol, either. "Recently, I've stopped drinking," she said. "I'm kind of goofy enough to have fun without drinking. So by the time everyone gets relaxed, I'm like, 'OK, I was already there two hours ago.'"

From Publisher: Health.com



Khloé Kardashian: Unedited bikini photo sparks beauty standards debate
From Publisher: USA TODAY



Dua Lipa Brings a Sporty Edge in a Beaded Bikini, Fishnet Tights & Unreleased Puma Sneakers

Dua Lipa signed on as a Puma ambassador in November 2020 with a multi-year deal as she serves as the face of its women's business. Through her new title, the musician will aim to "help inspire women around the world" through worldwide efforts and "important inclusive initiatives close to her heart," according to the company.

Her ensembles and style are credited to celebrity stylist Lorenzo Posocco; Dua Lipa is Posocco's main clientele but he has also worked with Troye Sivan and Alex Demie in the past.

While Dua Lipa's sneakers may not be available just yet, you can still achieve her standout style in these similar kicks from Puma.

Brace yourself, because the worst has happened: our First Lady of the United States has stepped out wearing fishnet stockings. This was the tone struck by many on Twitter this weekend after FLOTUS Jill Biden was spotted wearing fishnet tights under her knee-length black skirt as she stepped off a plane in Maryland, after which […]

We love playing around with the latest fashion trends, like slouchy dad pants or tennis skirts ,...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

American Idol' Contestants Get Paid? Here's Everything You Need To Know About This Long-Running Money...

Yes, 'American Idol' hopefuls who make it past auditions and onto the show are compensa...

Popular Posts