Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Jennifer Lopez Stuns As She Goes Topless And Calls Split From Ben Affleck 'Lonely And...

JENNIFER Lopez has gone topless for a racy photoshoot as she opens up about her split from Ben Affleck.

Stripping down to a very racy leopard print outfit, 55-year-old JLo has broken her silence on her turbulent summer that saw her short marriage to her actor ex end.

The A-listers tied the knot in a July 2022 Las Vegas ceremony and had a more extravagant celebration the following month in Georgia .

The newly-single superstar told Interview Magazine: ⁘You're either growing or dying, and I don't want to do the dying part.

⁘When you get to a point where you think that you've learned the lessons, and then it blows up in your face again, you realize, 'okay, I haven't, so what is it that I need to look at right now?'

⁘You have to be good on your own. I thought I learned that, but I didn't. And then, this summer, I had to be like, 'I need to go off and be on my own. I want to prove to myself that I can do that.'

⁘Being in a relationship doesn't define me. I can't be looking for happiness in other people. I have to have happiness within myself.

More details: Found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Jennifer Lopez Stuns As She Goes Topless And Calls Split From Ben Affleck 'Lonely And...

JENNIFER Lopez has gone topless for a racy photoshoot as she opens up about her split from Ben ...

Popular Posts