Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Love Island's Ekin-Su 'Determined' To 'Front UFO Documentary' In Major Career Change - OK! Magazine

⁘Ekin-Su is determined to front a documentary about UFOs, and spoke to all the ITV bigwigs about her idea while they were trying to encourage her to return to Love Island . Her quirkiness is part of her charm and the reason she is great telly,⁘ a source told the Mirror .

Earlier this year, following her stint on Celebrity Big Brother Ekin-Su opened up about how she was feeling and revealed that she felt that she had ⁘lost⁘ herself . ⁘Haven't felt myself for a long time, and I've realised i had kind of lost myself and for a while didn't know who I was beyond being defined by ex relationships or TV shows, and that needs to change! I am so excited for all the growth and full healing,⁘ she wrote.

⁘CBB was the final lightbulb moment to make me realise what needs to be done. Embracing the fresh start to a new month and new era…. Wishing everyone an April full of possibilities. I am so grateful for each one of you [red heart emoji].⁘

However, it's reported that she hasn't given ITV a definitive no, so there's still a chance she might make a comeback, reports the Mirror. OK! has contacted representatives for Ekin-Su Culculoglu for comment.

In the past, Ekin-Su has spoken about how she saw a ⁘UFO⁘ while on a trip to Los Angeles in 2022 . In a video uploaded to her Instagram Story, the TV personality discussed the encounter while adding that she was working on a ⁘top secret⁘ while in LA.

⁘Guys, I swear I've just seen an alien. I swear I just saw a UFO,⁘ she said. "I'm not even joking, I always wanted to spot a UFO in America and I just did. I've just accomplished! Yes!⁘

Source: Visit website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Mormon TikTok Moms Are All Of Us

And yet Perry's track was a sneered-at flop , at least partly, I think, because not many ar...

Popular Posts