Thursday, May 2, 2024

The Bachelor's Maria Georgas Was Supposed To Be The Next Bachelorette

⁘I need to take a step back. I was not in the right headspace for this,⁘ Georgas told Alex Cooper on 'Call Her Daddy'

Brendan Le is an Editorial Intern at PEOPLE with three years of experience working as an editor and writer.

"It was mine until I said it wasn't," she told Cooper, 29. "It became very overwhelming to the point where I had to decline."

"Why am I not excited about this?" she asked herself. "It took me realizing that it's not my time where I was like, guys, respectfully, I need to decline. I need to take a step back. I was not in the right headspace for this."

She explained that she "didn't wanna waste anyone's time," empathizing with her potential suitors over the "extensive process" of getting on the show. 

Although Georgas won't be the one handing out roses on The Bachelorette 's next season, she supports fellow castmate Jenn Tran , who she called "the most perfect bachelorette."

"I couldn't think of anyone better to do this," the executive assistant said. "She was so ready for it, and that was enough for me to say, yeah, it's not my time."

As a contestant on season 28 of The Bachelor , Georgas placed fourth in the competition to win the heart of tennis pro Joey Graziadei . In the end, Graziadei, 28, proposed to junior project manager Kelsey Anderson in Tulum, Mexico.

Source: Found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Kendall Jenner Goes Topless For Swimwear Campaign That's 'So Hot' Fans Can't Look Away - Mirror...

The 28-year-old supermodel was snapped donning numerous skimpy ...

Popular Posts