Sunday, April 18, 2021

Savannah Chrisley's Bathroom Bikini Too Skimpy For Dad's Liking

Savannah Chrisley's Bathroom Bikini Too Skimpy For Dad's Liking

Scroll for the photo, one that comes as Savannah double gushes over her dad. Following the real estate mogul's recent 52nd birthday, Savannah took to Instagram to shout out her father with only love. She did not, however, get much back as she snapped herself in a pink-and-white, tie-dye bikini from her hotel bathroom yesterday.

Positive comments don't take long for bikini selfies with this star, but replies are now topped by dad Todd swooping in. "Looks like you ran out of cash and couldn't afford the rest of the fabric for that suit, I hear they make amazing coverups, want me to send you a few?" Todd wrote. More photos after the snap.

It looks like fans of the SASSY by Savannah cosmetics founder were predicting the dad input before it even arrived. "Someone tag me when ur dad comments๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚," one user wrote. "He commented like an hour ago๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚," another replied.

Savannah's vacation comes as the blonde makes headlines for joking she has no idea how old her dad is – Todd has admitted to Botox , and it looks like Savannah's birthday post had her clueless over her father's age. See them together after the jump.

Taking to Instagram on April 6, the Southern Belle wrote: "In all honesty...not quite sure how old you are today because you've been turning 30 since I was a child๐Ÿคฃ."

From Publisher: The Blast



'1000-LB Sisters' Star Amy Slaton Shows Off Bikini Body After Massive Weight Loss!

'1000-LB Sisters' star Amy Slaton is showing off her new bikini body, after losing a large amount of weight, following her gastric bypass surgery!

The reality star shared the shocking pictures on Instagram, where she let fans in on her new baby, Gage's first trip to the pool! Amy posted a side-by-side photo of herself in a similar bikini from just one year ago -- and the difference is obvious!

In the stunning pic, Amy points out that she was normally in a 5XL sized bikini, and now fits into just an XL.

Of course, reality show fans are pumped on the progress Amy is making following the surgery and are flooding IG with messages, like, "So freaking proud of you."

"You should be so proud, Amy. I have loved watching your journey! Can't wait for season 3 for more laughs and precious moments," another fan wrote.

In the bikini snaps, Amy is posing down with one of her besties, rocking a huge smile in her sexy two-piece number. The reality star included several snaps of the baby with his momma in the pool! Scroll Down To See The Pics!

From Publisher: The Blast



Jessica Simpson Gets Fans Excited With Knotted Bikini - The Inquisitr

Jessica Simpson is getting Instagram pumped with a knotted yellow bikini and "Beach Beauties" caption. The 40-year-old actress, singer, and Open Book author this weekend ditched her entertainment shoes for her clothing designer ones, ensuring her Jessica Simpson Style brand gets top-notch promo and employing the label's hashtag. JSS, which turned $1 billion in 2015 sales, is now stronger than ever with homeware, a self-care collection, and cosmetics, but it was back to bikinis on Saturday as the brand updated its social media.

Scroll for the photo, one that followed a pattern from the blonde's brand. While Jessica has featured in headline-making promos this year, including her snakeskin bikini in the snow one, the mom of three actually opted out of featuring in the shot.

The photo showed a very Instagrammable beach getup, all laid out on a towel and including shorefront essentials, all from the star's brand. Fans saw a red printed scarf, high-waisted and striped knotted bikini in yellow, plus a straw hat and perspex flat slides.

Beautifully framed in blue and neatly laid-out, the summer essentials wardrobe came with a caption, one reading:

"What We Are Wearing: Beach Beauties - Head to our Jessica's World blog to see how we are going to be styling our favorite new swim! #JessicaSimpsonStyle."

Promotional posts may garner less engagement than family or news ones, but it's a steady stream of likes on this star's brand, with a recent slides shot seeing a fan say: "Mine just came in this week." See more photos after the snap.

Jessica is running a veritable empire, this amid her 2020-inked Amazon multimedia deal, memoir, and recent promotional content for pharmaceuticals giant Pfizer. Turns out, she's even spoken out about fans turning their noses up at her brand.

"People are shocked that they like my brand. Maybe 'cause it's not that expensive? Or maybe because I was a cheesy pop star back in the day? I have no idea. But you're gonna like my shoes, damn it!" she told CBS in 2017. See her weight loss below.

"I personally don't stay away from foods if I want something, I'll have some of it, but I'm good at putting it down. I mean, listen, I have kids, so if I want, I eat like a kid. I like corn dogs and mac and cheese – you don't limit yourself."

From Publisher: The Inquisitr



'Teen Mom' Mackenzie McKee Spreads Goodwill In Skimpy Bikini

Scroll for the photo. Mackenzie, who will flaunt that rock-hard body, remains humble at heart, also regularly shouting out her Christian faith. The Oklahoma native's Saturday photo, showing off the perks of her new Florida location, brought in a beach setting, with Mackenzie looking stunning as she sat on a pink-cushioned beach chair and caught rays. The Body By Mac founder, all skimpy in her animal-print bikini, smiled from behind shades, going makeup-free and throwing out a wild tan as she kept it simple.

Taking to her caption, the MTV face wrote: "Happy Saturday. Get sunshine, love yourself, love others, get active, stay humble, and #alwaysbekind ❤️☀️."

Fans, who haven't forgotten marathon runner mom Angie, were quick to liken Mackenzie to her: "Wow u look just like your mom in this pic, beautiful," one user wrote. Mackenzie, who regularly shouts out her late mother, has, however, been focusing on other things, with her Body By Mac fitness brand now offering in-person classes in Florida. See more photos after the shot.

Following in the footsteps of "Teen Mom" authors Farrah Abraham and Kailyn Lowry, Mackenzie is fresh from announcing her upcoming book, "Straightening My Crown."

A rocky talking point is the star's relationship with husband Josh McKee . The couple split last year with cheating allegations flying both ways, plus Mackenzie telling "The Domenick Nati Show" that she did herself cheat . Now that Mackenzie is back with rodeo hubby Josh, fans aren't too keen.

"Listen, to your friend lol.. she's right about your relationship. These kids will always have their dad. But you deserve to be happy & to better. Your kids deserve to see you be exactly that! (without their drag of a dad) ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•," a fan wrote recently. Scroll for Kailyn Lowry upside-down in her undies!

From Publisher: The Blast



Everlane Swim Review: See the New Line on Five Real Women | Glamour

With summer right around the corner, it's no surprise we jumped at the opportunity to do an Everlane Swim review. The San Francisco–based brand, known for its elevated but reasonably priced basics, made its foray into the swim category this spring. Glamour readers have proven they're big fans of the brand— we tend to agree (and so does Meghan Markle )—so we obviously had to try the collection out for ourselves.

There's something I find more comforting about being in a sports bra and compression shorts than a two-piece swimsuit, but Everlane may have changed the game for me. The fully-lined, quick-drying fabric reminds me of the support you get from athleisure—but the soft Italian material makes the suit feel seamless against the skin. I'm so glad I went with the rich Marigold color; the top was pretty spot-on size-wise, especially with its removable padding. Although I'm petite, I'm a bit curvy at my bum, and because Everlane's High Rise Hipster Bottom has moderate coverage, I should have sized up from an XXS to an XS. But still, the bold yellow and modern square neckline are guaranteed to stand the test of time.

I'm in love with the color of this one-piece! The chocolate brown hue is so versatile, and I like how elevated it looks with a white button-down and gold jewelry. The cut is definitely low but it works because the overall silhouette is chic and minimal. The fabric is also thick and opaque, so it looks and feels high-quality. I'm wearing a size XS (my usual size), but as I've come to realize with most Everlane pieces—it's probably best for me to size down. I'm 5'2", and the one-piece feels geared toward someone with a longer torso and less narrow shoulders: The upper part of the swimsuit is big on me (you can't see the side boob in this pic, but trust...it's there) and the straps slip with the slightest of movements. That said, as long as you get this swimsuit in the right size, it's perfect for summer.

I was pretty impressed by this suit, and not just for the '90s-inspired floral print. I've never quite gotten over how astronomical prices for swimwear can be (like, it's barely any fabric—what gives?), but $70 for a one-piece was a reasonable, pleasant surprise. Everlane prides itself on offering quality fabric and craftsmanship for less, and I think they've done that with this collection. I prefer the cut a little bit higher on the hip, but this was still high enough to avoid digging into my thigh rather than showcasing my curves. The square neck is chic and retro, but the bust area was a little large—you can see it poking out near my underarm. But I'm still going to wear it again.

When it comes to swimsuits, I'm all about balance: I like pretty full coverage on the bottom with a skimpier top (which is pretty unavoidable given my D-cups). The Everlane suit delivered on half of my needs. I love the flattering cut of the high-waist bottom (I wear size XS). It's super comfy, and I would feel confident splashing in the water or playing in the sand with no slippage. The fabric is thick, and the suit feels really well made. However, I'm not obsessed with the top. Despite the cleavage (again, can't really help that), the triangle cut feels bulky and not as sexy or modern as I would like. I don't think that it helped that the medium I ordered was definitely too big and I didn't know you could remove the cups until after I snapped my photos. However, I love the bottoms so much I'd be willing to give one of the other bikini-top styles a shot.

When I signed up to test out Everlane's new swimwear line, I naively didn't realize I would have to submit a photo. After a momentary freakout, my fears were alleviated once I actually tried on the suit. It's chic, versatile, comfortable, and flattering—literally all of the things I want in a bathing suit and almost never find. I didn't feel overexposed with the V-neckline, and I appreciated the fuller coverage on the bottom (more power to you, but the thong bathing suit is just…not my thing). The straps are adjustable and just thick enough, so I felt completely supported and confident that the top wouldn't fall down when diving in the ocean. I love the mossy green color, but I'm already thinking about the other colors I'm going to add to my cart.

From Publisher: Glamour



Dwayne Johnson's Daughter Simone Can 'Rock' A Bikini - The Inquisitr

Simone Johnson, the 19-year-old daughter of wrestler and actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson , looked ready to jump in the wrestling ring herself while posing on the beach with a few equally fit friends. 

Scroll for the photo of a fierce foursome of women with beach bodies to envy. Simone opted for a sporty black two-piece comprised of a V-neck top and bottoms with a high waist. She posted four pics, the first of which showed her flashing a broad smile while she draped one arm on her companion's shoulder.

A tag identified the woman who oozed attitude as Indi Hartwell . She wore a mismatched bikini and struck a very Rock-like pose by gripping one side of her aviator sunglasses and glaring down at the camera. 

Indi is an Australian native who signed with the WWE and is currently training at the Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. Allying herself with the daughter of a wrestling icon could turn out to be a smart move. Simone is trying to follow in her father's footsteps, and she began her own WWE training early last year. The fourth-generation wrestler immediately attracted the attention of Ric Flair, who said that he would like to see a match-up between his daughter Charlotte and Simone . 

Simone and Indi were joined by "Team Babe" captain Camron Branae and Jessi Kamea , two more potential future WWE stars. The foursome of NXT wrestlers looked like they were having tons of fun in the sand and surf. 

Simone tagged their location as Cocoa Beach, Florida, so it seems as though the women were making the most of a break from their Performance Center training by soaking up some rays and playing in the waves. 

One of Simone's followers complimented her "Islander thighs," and the word "beautiful" was bountiful in the comments section of her post. 

With a much-admired, loving father who knows the ropes of wrestling better than most people and an IG following of over 448,000 supportive fans, Simone seems to be well on her way to becoming a popular WWE star in her own right. She's also driven to succeed by her desire to do her family proud. 

"It means the world to me," Simone said shortly after she began training at the Performance Center. "To know that my family has such a personal connection to wrestling is really special to me and I feel grateful to have the opportunity, not only to wrestle, but to carry on that legacy."

From Publisher: The Inquisitr



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Miss(ed) America, Susan Akin: The Making, Breaking, And Comeback Of A Pageant Queen - Cleveland.Com

Miss America's teeth are missing — lost along with so many shattered opportunities and deca...

Popular Posts