Thursday, April 1, 2021

Kathryn Dennis shows off her body in first bikini shoot

logo
From Publisher: Page Six



Did you hear about this:

Katharine McPhee says she's loving her post-baby curves in new bikini pic | Fox News

Katharine McPhee is proudly showing off her new curvy body after giving birth just five weeks ago.

The 37-year-old singer posted a new selfie on her Instagram Stories in a brown two-piece swimsuit. "Loving my curves because my baby gave them to me," she captioned the snap.

The Broadway star previously told People magazine she isn't putting pressure on herself to bounce back after giving birth. 

"I thought I would have this pressure [to bounce back] but I've just been so grateful and happy that I've had a healthy baby and I've felt really good, emotionally and physically," McPhee said. "I'm so happy that I don't have this crazy pressure yet to fit into whatever jeans I have in my closet."

McPhee also said she's loving the bonding time with her son and music producer husband, whom she married in 2019. 

"I'm up at 5 a.m. with him and we listen to his dad's piano album [Foster's Eleven Words] and we have our quiet time," she gushed. "And at night before we put him in his room, it's just the three of us in bed. We take lots of pictures! It's really sweet."

Foster, 71, also has five daughters from four previous relationships: Allison Jones Foster, 50, Amy Skylark, 47, Sara Foster, 40, Erin Foster, 38, and Jordan Foster, 34.

The couple first met in 2006 when McPhee was a contestant on the fifth season of "American Idol" and Foster was a mentor on the singing competition series.

From Publisher: Fox News



Tracee Ellis Ross stuns in bikini while relaxing in jaw-dropping pool - and fans have a lot to
From Publisher: HELLO!



Katharine McPhee rocks bikini one month after birth of son
logo
From Publisher: Page Six



did you hear about this:

Katharine McPhee Proudly Poses in a Bikini Weeks After Welcoming Baby - E! Online

Katharine McPhee is rocking a bikini mere weeks after giving birth to her first child with husband David Foster .

The Smash alum took to her Instagram Story on March 31 to share a pic of herself in a brown bikini. On the photo, Katharine wrote, "Loving my curves because my baby gave them to me."

The former American Idol star, who welcomed her son Rennie David Foster last month, previously talked about struggling with body image issues during her pregnancy.

However, Katharine recently shared that lately she hasn't felt any "pressure" to return to a certain size.

"I thought I would have this pressure [to bounce back] but I've just been so grateful and happy that I've had a healthy baby and I've felt really good, emotionally and physically," she explained to People . "I'm so happy that I don't have this crazy pressure yet to fit into whatever jeans I have in my closet."

"BEST birthday ever!!" she wrote in the caption of a picture of her posing in front of her birthday balloons. "Thank you everyone for all the birthday love! I've never been so happy!"

There's no doubt that her new status as a mom is one of the things putting a big smile on her face.

From Publisher: E! Online



Best Places to Buy Swimsuits Online 2021: 24 Sites for Bikinis & More | StyleCaster

When it's finally over fifty degrees outside, I allow myself to get just a little bit excited about the thought of wearing a bikini on a beach somewhere. While my current lack of travel plans means that I might be laying out on my roof instead of on a tropical island, I still need to stock up on a few new bathing suits for 2021. I love my basic black string bikini as much as the next girl, but buying something new sparks some serious joy.

How cute is this printed ruffled bikini from Summersalt? The female-founded brand got famous thanks to their widely-flattering one-pieces and selection of bathing suits designed for those of us with longer torsos. I've been a fan of bandeau-style bikinis for a few years now, but this option is taking my love to a whole new level. Style this top with the high-waisted bottoms for a truly retro feel.

L*Space has been a mainstay in the luxury swimwear game for years now because they have a great selection of suits, no matter your desired style. Yes, they're a bit on the pricey side, but they're always worth the splurge. This pastel bikini is designed for those of us who like bikini tops with maximum coverage and the matching bottoms have a super-high rise that will look amazing in all of your photos

BRB—I'm on my way to buy literally everything from Target right now. Their swimwear range includes tons of affordable brands like Kona Sol, Aqua Green and Shade & Shore. The top from this yellow set is available to shop in sizes 32A through 38DDD and you can snag the matching bottom in sizes XS through XL.

Cacique by Lane Bryant is known for their elegant selection of plus-size sleepwear, loungewear and lingerie, but their swimwear line is so, so good, too. This flowy ruffle-sleeved top has a super flattering low-cut front and comes in sizes 14 through 28. I would also buy the matching green bottoms to complete the look.

You need this one-piece swimsuit from Eloquii because this color is everything. Just like the rest of their huge selection of clothing, this suit is available to shop in sizes 14 through 28. Their site is a one-stop-shop in the extended sizing world, so obviously, their swimwear is amazing.

The swimsuits, jeans and dresses from Good American are all Kardashian-approved, so you just know that they're gonna be super-flattering. While some of their swim styles are printed and bold, this rose-colored bandeau top and the matching ribbed bottoms are super low-key, so snag them if you're after a minimalist vibe this season.

Play with prints in this cheetah-print one piece from Mikoh, the sister-founded brand out of California that has gone viral for their perfectly-tailored selection of suits. From bikinis to one-pieces, all of their luxurious pieces are designed with quality in mind first and foremost. The tie detail in the center is adjustable if you need some extra support and the suit comes in four other neutral colors if prints aren't on your mood board.

logo
From Publisher: StyleCaster



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Where Are They Now? Song Contest Winner Austin Sawyer Talks New Single “Roadkill Poetry,” Touring...

As luck would have it, Sawyer sat down with American Songwriter to reflect on his time since wi...

Popular Posts