Saturday, October 3, 2020

Valentina Sampaio is SI Swimsuit's first trans model

Sampaio, 23, is one of eight "rookie" models in the upcoming issue, out July 21. She was photographed on Scrub Island in the British Virgin Islands by Josie Clough.

"Thank you SI for seeing and respecting me as I truly am," she writes in an essay for the magazine . For understanding that more than anything, I am human. Thank you for supporting me in continuing to spread a message of love, compassion and unity for ALL."

* * *

I feel strong, and I feel inspired to fight, not just for me but for everyone who face discrimination

Date: 2020-07-10T23:08:00.000 00:00
Author: David Caplan
Twitter: @radiodotcom
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Check out this next:

Chargers-Buccaneers Preview - Sports Illustrated

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) Bruce Arians doesn't blame Tom Brady for looking for Mike Evans when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are close to the goal line.

The 67-year-old coach jokes that even he could get the job done with one of the NFL's best receivers at his disposal from inside the 20-yard line.

''Oh yeah, I can play quarterback down there with Mike. I mean, Tom loves it, though. It's like having an unguardable guy,'' Arians said of the 6-foot-5, 231-pound Evans. ''But you know, I don't necessarily like throwing it from the half-yard line, but I'll take it.''

Publisher: Sports Illustrated
Date: 2020-10-01T23:27:46Z
Author: AP News
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Olivia Culpo Details Endometriosis Pain After Ovarian Cyst Discovery

On Oct. 1, the former Miss Universe took to her Instagram Stories to discuss her recent visit to the ER regarding her endometriosis.

"Haven't been feeling well a lot of you know i have endo and the other day i had pain on my right side," the caption began. "Went to the ER and hello ovarian cyst!!! i was hesitant to share this but when I opened up about endometriosis I was shocked to hear how many women could relate! I feel like it's so important we support one another by normalizing conversation around reproductive health."

Date: A9862C0E6E1BE95BCE0BF3D0298FD58B
Twitter: @YahooEnt
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Kelsey Anderson Hang With Maria Georgas At Stagecoach

Stagecoach Festival is once again the place for the who⁘s who o...

Popular Posts