The Bachelor star, 31, opened up about hoping to grace the ballroom stage at some point in his career while chatting exclusively with Parade at Gravitas for the Bringing the Beach to Beverly Hills: A Celebration of the Malibu Community event on Wednesday, May 21.
"I'm open to it, 100 percent," he said, noting that although he's "pretty much done" with reality TV, he'd consider joining the cast of the long-running dance competition series if they'll have him. "I would love to do that, and I would love for people to see that fun side of me. I love to make people smile, so I think that's something I would do."
As for what's next for the former professional basketball player, he told Parade that he's got a few projects he's working on.
Ellis was one of the many celebrities in attendance at last week's event, which was hosted by Moonshadows owner and philanthropist JD Slajchert as well as the members-only social club to celebrate and honor the Malibu community following the devastating wildfires that ravaged the area in January.
"So when filming The Bachelor , I met JD, and we did a basketball scene together. And since then, we connected, because we're both former athletes," Ellis says. "He's really supported me and my journey with my fiancé, and I came to show support. Him hosting this event is big. Giving back to Moonshadows, hosting at the Gravitas is really big. And just, just wanted to give back to the community."
'Bachelor' Star Grant Ellis Reveals If He'd Do 'Dancing With the Stars' (Exclusive) first appeared on Parade on May 27, 2025
Source: Found here
No comments:
Post a Comment