Sunday, March 9, 2025

Love Island's Olivia Hawkins In Floods Of Tears As She Reveals Truth About Grace's...

LOVE Island's Olivia Hawkins broke down as she revealed the truth about Grace Jackson's ⁘leaked messages⁘ after their bitter row on All Stars.

The row erupted when Liv , 29, entered the villa the night before the final and claimed she'd seen text messages from Grace vowing to do anything it takes to win.

Grace responded: ⁘That is absolutely not true. I do not care about winning the show.⁘ Olivia told her: ⁘I've seen the screenshots.⁘ 

Grace encouraged her to send the apparent ⁘receipts,⁘ saying: ⁘I would love to see them" adding someone must have ⁘forged⁘ the messages.

Then, host Maya Jama brought it up and asked if Olivia had the 'receipts', to which she said: ⁘I've seen them.

"I've said what I said. You know me, I'm very straight talking. I'm just straight to the point. But I honestly wish them the best.⁘ 

Now, speaking out for the first time since the show ended, Olivia told SnatchedByWill podcast the situation had taken its toll on her.

She broke down in floods of tears as she defended herself and said producers begged her to share what she saw.

More details: Found here

No comments:

Post a Comment