:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(757x293:759x295)/khloe-kardashian-hulu-030625-1-e15460a0c9c94b1c8d777c3ddb314fbc.jpg)
Kardashian marks her 40th birthday in the latest episode of Hulu's 'The Kardashians' by rocking a fit' she was ⁘not used to seeing⁘ on herself
In the March 6 episode of Hulu's The Kardashians, the Good American founder celebrated her 40th birthday while wearing a bejeweled denim corset, a pair of darker skin-revealing jeans and a denim cowboy hat to match the whole number.
The look, which she wore to her lavish saloon-style bash back in June, could be seen on full display as she walked into a dressing room and noted the power of a "good corset."
Elsewhere during the latest episode of The Kardashians , Kim, 44, revealed what she got Khloé for her big day: a Coke bottle piggy bank that holds a special meaning for the sisters.
"When Khloé was just maybe 4 or 5 years old, she got this piggy bank that was as tall as us, and it was a Coke bottle — we would put so much money in it," Kim said. "When I was getting my first divorce, I moved out, and I had no money. I think I was like 21, and she was like, 'Here, you can have my Coke bottle.'"
Inside the piggy bank was $6,000, which Kim said was ⁘enough for me to get a down payment on my apartment and pay my first and last month's rent⁘ after her split from music producer Damon Thomas in the early '00s.
More details: See here
No comments:
Post a Comment