
Jelly Roll is thrilled that he'll be ⁘American Idol's⁘ first artist-in-residence when the show returns for its new season March 9 on ABC. But if he has his way, he'll be the first -- and the last.
Speaking to Entertainment Tonight recently , Jelly Roll said, ⁘What I want to do is get a permanent artist-in-residency there. That's my dream right now ... it never could be anybody but me, and 'American Idol' signs a lifelong contract for Jelly Roll to be the mentor artist-in-residence.⁘
He added, ⁘Every time I leave there, I feel wrong that, like, they let me do that, you know what I mean? ... Like, I can't believe they let me do that on TV. It's crazy.⁘
In his new capacity as artist-in-residence, the ⁘Save Me⁘ hitmaker will be a ⁘permanent fixture this season,⁘ working closely with this year's ⁘American Idol⁘ hopefuls to give ⁘firsthand advice on how to navigate the journey,⁘ according to a representative for ABC.
Read more: Visit website
No comments:
Post a Comment