Monday, October 7, 2024

'The Golden Bachelorette' Exclusive First Look At Upcoming Episode

LOS ANGELES -- It's still early in the journey, but feelings are getting stronger on ⁘The Golden Bachelorette.⁘

About his connection with our Golden Bachelorette, Mark admitted to Kelsey that she is incredible.

⁘When I'm with Joan, I feel great. She's so there with each conversation and she just remembers so much.⁘

⁘I'm just so happy for you, Dad, and I hope that you continue to make the most of this experience and I hope I see you soon at hometowns,⁘ Kelsey responded sweetly.

Fans were lobbying for Mark to be the next Golden Bachelor, or to be a part of ⁘The Golden Bachelorette⁘ and they got their wish. Kelsey accompanied her dad to the Bachelor mansion to meet Joan, and the sparks between Mark and Joan flew immediately.

Reference: Visit website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

'The Golden Bachelorette' Exclusive First Look At Upcoming Episode

LOS ANGELES -- It's still early in the journey, but feelings are getting stronger on ⁘The G...

Popular Posts