Monday, September 23, 2024

Where Are They Now? Song Contest Winner Taylor Fagins Talks ⁘American Idol⁘, Producing...

It's rare to see someone whose resume includes a stint on American Idol that is almost a footnote. However, Taylor Fagins is one of those artists. For him, the competition was a stepping stone to bigger things. However, it is a stepping stone that he looks back on fondly.

"Then, I think it was a month after I got into grad school, because of the contest American Idol reached out to me. This producer was like, 'Hey, I have a brother-in-law who was in the contest and he sent me your song and it's really good. Can you be on American Idol ?' and I was like, 'This is nuts.' I just said yes because when a door opens, why not walk through it and see what happens," Fagins recalled.

Read more: Found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Where Are They Now? Song Contest Winner Taylor Fagins Talks ⁘American Idol⁘, Producing...

It's rare to see someone whose resume includes a stint on American Idol that is almost a fo...

Popular Posts