Sunday, September 1, 2024

Love Island's Ronnie Vint Takes Brutal Swipe At Fellow Islanders | Goss.Ie

Love Island's Ronnie Vint has taken a brutal swipe at his fellow islanders, Ciaran Davies and Nicole Samuel.

Ronnie and girlfriend Harriett Blackmore were dumped from the Love Island villa on June 28, after receiving the fewest votes from the public.

Ciaran and Nicole came runners-up on the hit dating show after they were coupled up from the first week of this year's series.

However, Ronnie has taken a swipe at his co-stars insisting he and Harriett won't be following in the footsteps of the par by moving in together.

During an exclusive interview with The Sun, the 27-year-old made a dig at those ⁘rushing⁘ in their relationships.

He told the publication: ⁘She lives in Brighton, and I live in Dartford with my parents, so she's only an hour away.⁘

⁘After the show, everyone feels like you should be rushed into doing something that you don't want to do.⁘

⁘I'm 28 now, and she's 24. I don't want that, I don't need that – I want to be real with what I'm doing,⁘ he added.

More details: Visit website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Shark Tank Promotes Daniel Lubetzky To Full-Time Panelist For Season 16

Businessman Daniel Lubetzky, who has appeared as a guest investor on Shark Tank many times, has...

Popular Posts