Saturday, September 7, 2024

American Idol's Colin Stough Teases His Upcoming Wedding To Fiancee Mckenzie Rhett

In addition to performing across the country and releasing ​​a new EP titled Lookin' For Home , the singer had the opportunity to get down on one knee and propose to his girlfriend Mckenzie Rhett .

On June 15, the singer announced he was engaged after sharing a romantic photo shoot via Instagram .

While details of the proposal remain private, Stough is letting his fiancée take control over wedding planning.

"Colin is the kind of guy that when we go home and she wants to go plan the wedding, I go to the farm," he joked to Us . "I get away. I did my part. You just tell me what time and when I need to be there and I'll lay my clothes out and I might show up on time."

One special part of the couple's future wedding will be the music. Although nothing has been finalized, Stough predicted that Elvis Presley may be incorporated into the celebration.

"I just want to have a good time," he said. "Me and her both are really big Elvis fans. Maybe we'll play something different like 'Unchained Melody' or something like that. We're not sure yet. We're all over the place."

After growing up listening to everyone from Creed and Lynyrd Skynyrd to Jason Aldean and Jimi Hendrix , the songwriter is less focused on staying in one genre of music and more focused on being true to himself.

"I'm really just trying to tell people about me and how I grew up, things that have happened to me in the past, positive and negative things," he said when reflecting on his EP. "I just want to get some stuff out there that people can relate to themselves. … I'm very, very pleased with the outcome of the project, with how it's doing streaming wise and how it's doing live."

More details: Found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Keys To Managing Chemotherapy: Exercise, Nutrition And Mental Health

Senior Research Fellow, Physical Activity, Wellbeing and Public Health Research Group, Sheffiel...

Popular Posts