Friday, September 13, 2024

Adam Lambert Returns To Career Path He Was On Before ⁘Idol⁘ - Heavy.Com

But on September 16, 2024, Lambert, 42, will make his Broadway debut as the Emcee in ⁘Cabaret,⁘ per The Hollywood Reporter, the latest ⁘pinch me⁘ opportunity he can⁘t quite believe he gets to step into.

Repeatedly saying that he⁘s ⁘so excited⁘ to take the stage, Lambert did admit during the interview that he hasn⁘t always felt like he deserved all of the opportunities that have come his way since skyrocketing to fame on ⁘Idol.⁘

⁘We tried sports, it didn⁘t take,⁘ he said, recalling how his dad enrolled him in indoor soccer. ⁘I made one goal in soccer. My dad was like, ⁘Oh my God, you did (it)!⁘ My dad⁘s all proud. He⁘s like, ⁘You did it. You did it.'⁘

Lambert continued, ⁘And I walked up to him, I⁘m like, ⁘Okay, I⁘m good now.⁘ And he⁘s like, ⁘What do you mean?⁘ I⁘m like, ⁘I don⁘t really, I⁘m good. I made a goal, I can try something else.'⁘

But in theater classes, he flourished. After high school, he came out to his family and friends at 18 and landed his first big role in a German production of ⁘Hair: The Musical,⁘ he told Them in January.

⁘It was an amazing experience,⁘ he said. ⁘I grew so much as a person doing that show because I felt more comfortable in my skin.⁘

Source: See here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Love Island's Ekin-Su 'Determined' To 'Front UFO Documentary' In Major Career Change - OK! Magazine

⁘Ekin-Su is determined to front a documentary about UFOs, and spoke to all the ITV bigwigs abou...

Popular Posts