Thursday, August 1, 2024

'I Can't Stand Controlling Behaviour,' Says Love Island's Georgia Harrison As She Takes Swipe At Ex Anton Danyluk...

LOVE Island's Georgia Harrison has taken a swipe at her ex Anton Danyluk as she made a dig about 'controlling behaviour'.

The Sun exclusively revealed that the pair, both 29, who placed fifth on this year's  All Stars  series,  went their separate ways  in April.

And, shortly afterwards, the former couple got into an  F-word spat at the Baftas , after the Scottish hunk walked the red carpet with his then-love interest, model Hannah Olivia Kenyon.

She was famously slammed by his mum, too, who wasn't convinced by their romance on the  ITV2  show.

Speaking on the White Fox After Hours podcast, Georgia has now put Anton in her firing line once again.

When asked about her relationship status, she replied: "I've been on a few dates the last few weeks but nothing serious.

⁘I'm just waiting to meet the right one. I'm at a place where the next person I'm going to be with, I'll hopefully settle down with and have kids with.

⁘I feel like a lot of people I have been on dates there has been red flags there or I've been unsure.

⁘I think my worst red flag is any sense of controlling behaviour - if someone is messaging you too much, I feel like they're trying to get a sense of where I am or if they'll moan about me partying.

Reference: Found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

'Amazing Race Canada' Season 10 Winners, Wrestlers Taylor McPherson And Katie Mulkay, Show Women...

In a thrilling and nail-biting race to the end, wrestlers Taylor McPherson and Katie Mulkay are...

Popular Posts