Saturday, August 31, 2024

Carrie Underwood Will Focus This Kind Of IDOL Feedback | Carrie Underwood Will Focus This Kind Of...

As an AMERICAN IDOL winner herself, Carrie Underwood has her sympathetic judging strategy all planned out.

⁘I think I can be honest and constructive, but still kind,⁘ she said . ⁘I think that's the whole point 'cause people are coming in, and you know…it's dreams.⁘

Underwood won AMERICAN IDOL in 2005. She has the honor of being the very first alum to ever become a judge on the show.

Megan Wolflick, IDOL showrunner and executive producer,  said the singer "embodies the true spirit of IDOL as she herself is the definition of the Cinderella story. Our future hopefuls will have the chance to receive advice from someone who has walked in their exact footsteps every step of the way. Carrie has always been a strong supporter of IDOL, and I'm thrilled for her to be reunited with our IDOL Family."

Underwood will judge alongside fellow country crooner Luke Bryan and R⁘B/Soul singer Lionel Richie.

"I feel like I've been very blessed to obviously be so rooted in country music, but I've been able to be part of many other genres of music as well," she said.

"I mean, I've got a song with Papa Roach right now," she said. "It's a lot of fun. I like to think that I'm versatile, and hopefully when I listen to people come in and audition I can have any lense I need to put on as far as what kind of music I'm thinking.⁘

This season began auditions on Aug. 12. The first episode will air next spring, and then every Sunday at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.

Source: Visit website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Where Are They Now? Song Contest Winner Austin Sawyer Talks New Single “Roadkill Poetry,” Touring...

As luck would have it, Sawyer sat down with American Songwriter to reflect on his time since wi...

Popular Posts