Thursday, August 29, 2024

‘Bachelorette' Host Jesse Palmer Gives Devin ‘A Lot Of Credit' For Having Conversation With Jenn

Bachelorette host Jesse Palmer is praising Devin Strader for laying his heart on the line with Jenn Tran .

"I give Devin a lot of credit for speaking his mind and addressing things with Jenn right away," Palmer, 45, told Entertainment Weekly on Wednesday, August 28. "Having that conversation was the right thing to do, and I think Jenn appreciated his honesty."

After spending the night in the fantasy suite with Jenn and not hearing the L-word, Devin had hesitations about their connection. While Jenn went on overnight dates with fellow contestants Marcus Shoberg and Jonathon Johnson on the Monday, August 26, episode, Devin began to spiral — and then decided to approach her about his thoughts.

"I'm doubting a little bit of where your head's at right now," Devin admitted during the Tuesday, August 27, episode. "And I should've brought this up to you over overnights."

"I don't know how to be in a healthy relationship," Jenn said while wiping tears from her face. "I don't know how to be, maybe, what you need me to be and I want to do that for you. And I want to feel like I do that in the way you do that for me every week after week."

Devin, now relieved to hear those three words, gushed that he felt "closer than ever" to Jenn. "I'm feeling stronger than ever before," he said.

From Alex Michel to Zach Shallcross: Former 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Leads: Where Are They Now?

As he exited the hotel room, Devin and Jenn went back and forth professing their love for one another. "I love you," she said. "I love you, too," he replied, before she added, "I love you more."

More details: Visit website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Where Are They Now? Song Contest Winner Austin Sawyer Talks New Single “Roadkill Poetry,” Touring...

As luck would have it, Sawyer sat down with American Songwriter to reflect on his time since wi...

Popular Posts