Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Halle Berry And Glenn Close Join Kim Kardashian In New TV Show

The show is being billed as a ⁘high-end, glossy and sexy adult procedural,⁘ per the reports, with Kardashian playing Los Angeles-based divorce attorney and the owner of an all-female law firm.

⁘You were really, really good,⁘ Murphy told Kardashian of her acting on AHS , ⁘to the point they called me and was like, 'Do you think Kim would want to do her own show?'⁘

At the time, Murphy said the project will focus on the ⁘bond of women trying to get through an experience together,⁘ leading Kardashian to relate with her own personal connection to high-powered attorney Laura Wasser , who handled the SKIMS mogul's divorces from Kris Humphries and Kanye West .

⁘I know I don't need to add another thing to my schedule,⁘ Kardashian said of the project, ⁘but it's so different than what I do and it's such a challenge for me. I love the challenge.⁘

However, the 43-year-old expressed concerns over her acting range on another episode of The Kardashians .

⁘You need less Botox for more emotions—and I don't have it,⁘ Kim quipped. ⁘How am I going to cry? How am I going to be scared out of my mind? I cannot move.⁘

⁘I've got about 10 years where I still look good, so that's all I've got in me,⁘ she added. ⁘And then I'll take some time off.⁘

More details: See here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Every Team Eliminated From The Amazing Race Australia 2024

The Amazing Race Australia: Celebrity Edition is back, and it's already packed with drama, ...

Popular Posts