Sunday, July 28, 2024

American Idol Winner Abi Carter Performs At Acrisure Arena

Yet there she stood, one of two finalists, moments from the finish line. The crowd fell silent as host Ryan Seacrest uttered the words that changed everything : "After the nationwide, live coast-to-coast vote, the winner of American Idol 2024 is … Abi Carter!"

Born and raised in Indio, Carter has always had a passion for music and singing. She got her start performing at Palm Springs VillageFest , and on Saturday, July 27, the powerhouse winner of American Idol Season 22 will host her first major concert at Acrisure Arena in Palm Desert.

We spoke with Carter, who turns 22 on July 31, about her musical taste, her experience on American Idol , and some of her favorite hometown memories.

Carter wowed the American Idol judges with this song during the Top 8 episode. This was a notable performance as many felt it was the moment she broke through her shell. "You just kicked down all four walls of the box I thought you were in," judge Katy Perry said after the performance.

"I got the best piece of advice from Lionel Richie. He told me that I was going to be surrounded by a lot of different people, doing a lot of different things, and they were going to be amazing, but different from me, and that I might want to change myself to be more like them. He told me not to do that. So, thank you Lionel."

As of press time, Carter has released three singles: "It's All Love", "This Isn't Over", and "Peppermint Sky." She is poised to debut several new, original songs July 27 at her Acrisure Arena show.

"I found myself falling in love all over again with so many of the songs in rehearsal for this show," Carter says, hinting at a debut album she plans to drop this fall. "It only makes me more excited to release them someday soon."

Reference: See here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Two Golden Bachelorette Contestants Are Going Viral On TikTok For Hilariously Appraising The...

Editor⁘s Note: This story is SPOILER-FREE, but if you want to know how Joan Vassos' season ...

Popular Posts