Monday, May 27, 2024

A With The March Forward Song Contest Promotion Winner, SongBird The Goddess - American...

⁘Dollar and A Dream"
Written by Dayseana McNeal (aka SongBird The Goddess)
Interview by American Songwriter

I decided to enter this contest for the sole purpose of proving to myself that I have the strong ability to produce classic and empowering music. I felt that this would be a great challenge to my skills. Coming from Delaware, we don't have many avenues or a market of music here but loads of talent. I was beyond excited to share this song with American Songwriter.

I definitely have so much in store this year as far as new music. I am still promoting and pushing my sophomore album with my label FiftyShots, titled Goddess Flow , that I dropped in November of last year. It has been a success and "Dollar and a Dream" is a fan FAVORITE! This spring/summer I plan to debut the more fun side of my artistry with some upbeat songs and party vibes, but still with a conscious flow. I'm excited to see how my fanbase takes to this for sure!

Reference: See here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

'The Golden Bachelorette' Exclusive First Look At Upcoming Episode

LOS ANGELES -- It's still early in the journey, but feelings are getting stronger on ⁘The G...

Popular Posts