Saturday, April 20, 2024

Swim Goggle Business From Goodyear Debuts On Shark Tank

"I was definitely very nervous to go on there. I don't like to be on camera, so that was the worst part for me, just to make myself be able to do that," said Carson of her experience on the show. "But it turned out to be a very good experience, so I'm happy we did it."

"We would like to go into larger retail just to make the goggles more easily available to more people," said Carson of her investment pitch. "And for more people to find out about them, because a lot of people don't know about them yet."

Source: Visit website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Benefits Of Exercise Analyzed At Molecular Level In MoTrPAC Study

I t's widely known that exercise is beneficial for health. ...

Popular Posts