Monday, March 25, 2024

‘The Bachelor’ Finale Spoilers: Who Wins And Are They Engaged?

"Joey is engaged to Kelsey A. and has been since filming ended," Reality Steve says. "He had never picked Daisy, and he's been with Kelsey the whole time."

"If it's not me, it's something I don't think I could get over. I would be devastated," Kelsey shared. "I would rather leave now than have my heart completely broken." Aw.

However, according to Steve, Daisy realizes she is not "The One" for Joey after their final date. And in an "unprecedented" move, Daisy has a discussion with Kelsey about it. Steve says, "Daisy basically told him she knows it's not her, and it was a positive breakup."

More details: Visit website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Travis Kelce Spotted Dancing In Star-studded Group At Taylor Swift's Paris Show

The "City of Love" was the latest sighting of Travis ...

Popular Posts