Sunday, March 24, 2024

Boca Raton's Victoria Johnson Gets Shot To Be The Next 'American Idol'

The spunky popstar-in-the-making says her voice gets compared to Christina Aguilera and Tate McRae and her performance is reminiscent of Britney Spears. For her audition in front of the judging panel, she chose to sing "No Excuses" by Meghan Trainor.

She's not quite sure exactly how producers discovered her talent, but Johnson has been posting videos of herself performing on YouTube, TikTok and Instagram for years. She said when she was 10 years old, she created a YouTube video singing Katy Perry's song "Rise."

"I remember I took my mom's big sunglasses and filmed a music video to it. It's really cute to look back on," she said. "I saw Katy Perry when I was in first grade. That was one of the first concerts I ever went to. I am a huge fan of Katy Perry."

Read more: See here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts