Wednesday, March 27, 2024

'American Idol' Contestant From CT Gets Golden Ticket To Hollywood

Bethel singer Olivia Hirsch, known by the stage name Carmen Olivia (left), with British pop singer Raye (right.)

"I've just always had a really big passion for music since I was little. It always came naturally to me," she told Hearst Connecticut in a previous interview.

In a TikTok video posted Monday, Hirsch holds up the golden ticket and says she's "super duper excited" to go to Hollywood. She also posted a video of her "American Idol" audition, in which she thanked her followers in the caption.

"From talent show videos to this," she wrote. "Wouldn't have been possible without you guys and all the love and support youve shown me. I LOVE YOU."

Read more: See here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts