Thursday, February 1, 2024

Kim Kardashian Psoriasis Video Shows 'Painful' Flare-Up And Her Hack For Easing Symptoms

Kim Kardashian is sharing a video showing the recent "painful" psoriasis flare-up that she eased with an at-home hack.

On Jan. 30, the "Kardashians" star, 43, posted a video in her Instagram story that showed one of her legs looking red and inflamed.

"How crazy is my psoriasis right now guys? It's like all up my leg. I don't know what's happening. But I gotta figure this out. This is crazy," she said as the camera panned over a bright red patch of skin covering her shin.

"Not gonna lie this is painful," the SKIMS founder wrote on the video. "Not sure what my triggers are. I haven't changed my diet. I've tried everything! Psoriasis sucks."

Psoriasis is a condition where patches of skin become scaly or inflamed due to an overactive immune system. The cause isn't fully understood, according to the National Institutes of Health .

Kardashian explained to fans that her psoriasis , which she was diagnosed with in 2011 , originally affected just one "spot" on her lower leg, but now it's "going down my leg and up my leg and all up my thigh."

She added that the heart-shaped spot on her shin was specially formed for Valentine's Day. "Lucky me," joked the reality star.

Kardashian also showed fans the end result of the at-home hack she uses to give herself a "little bit of relief" during a flare.

She filmed herself unwrapping plastic wrap from her lower leg, explaining in her voiceover that she applies an unspecified lotion on her leg and then wraps it in the plastic wrap. After sleeping overnight with the wrap on, her leg typically becomes less inflamed.

Reference: Visit website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Meet The 2024 American Songwriter Song Contest Judges

Meet American Songwriter's 2024 Song Contest Judges. This y...

Popular Posts