Friday, January 26, 2024

Bachelor Nation's Susie Evans And Justin Glaze Reveal They're Dating

After months of speculation, the Bachelor Nation stars officially confirmed they're dating, sitting down with E! News for their first interview as a couple.

As they recalled to E!, Justin met Susie in November 2022—not long after her relationship with former Bachelor Clayton Echard came to an end—when he needed a videographer for a work project and slid into her DMs. And it turned out they had more in common than date cards and roses, with the East Coast natives moving to Los Angeles within six months of meeting each other.

"Justin dated people, I dated people," Susie shared of the Bachelor in Paradise alum, who courted Katie Thurston before landing on the beaches of Mexico. "So the narrative of us being truly just friends was true."

It wasn't until October 2023 that they realized L.A. might just be the perfect place to fall in love. As Justin noted, they went to The Penmar's Sunset Sessions and then headed to a bar with some friends. But at the end of the night, they realized they were the only ones from their group still there. Susie had left her car at Justin's place. But before they headed back, she suggested they make a pit stop at a 7-Eleven for some snacks.

While they were "messing around with each other a little flirtatiously per usual," Justin said, Susie told him to stop playing around.

"I was like, 'Oh, this tone seems a little bit different," he remembered. "In the back of my head, I was like, 'If you're serious, I'm serious.' That was kind of my mindset. I had always been testing the lines, and I wasn't sure if she would go for it. So, I didn't want to cross those boundaries."

"We had a really nice conversation, and I kinda just went for it," he added. "I was like, 'Hey listen, I don't know where you stand on our friendship or relationship. Obviously, I respect you so much, and I appreciate our friendship. But I'd be lying if I [said I] haven't thought about if there is potential for more than a friendship just given the natural chemistry that we had as friends.'"

They ended up having their first kiss on his couch that night and decided to give their relationship a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Lauren Sanchez Plays Grande Dame In Oscar De La Renta

To all those haters who sniffed at the cleavage-baring Rosario ...

Popular Posts