Thursday, August 31, 2023

Aug. 30, 2023, Letters to the Editor | Serving Minden-Gardnerville and Carson Valley

This is in response to John and Wilma Compston's letter (Aug. 16, 2023, R-C) in regards to my behavior at Douglas County School Board meetings. At the July 19 meeting they asserted I was "rudely making comments" as I sat behind their son-in-law Patrick Peters.

Again, I suggest you go to the video of the Aug. 8 meeting and go to time stamp 1:57:10 where I did comment about being concerned, nervous and not feeling comfortable in Mr. Peter's presence. I did not say I was "intimidated" as the Compston's asserted in their letter.

logo
Twitter: @nevadaappeal
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Lauren Sanchez Plays Grande Dame In Oscar De La Renta

To all those haters who sniffed at the cleavage-baring Rosario ...

Popular Posts