Monday, June 28, 2021

I Got A Rib Tattoo As My First Tattoo

Thinking about getting a tattoo? Do it haha! I had been wanting a tattoo for 6 years and I finally had the courage to do it.🤪 I really admire those girls who can pull off a lot of simple little tattoos.

Before you even think about actually going and getting one done you should have in mind exactly what you want to be done. Take time to think about it in detail, the shapes, the lines, colored or not, most importantly the style.

logo
Publisher: College Candy
Date: 2021-06-28T09:44:44-04:00
Twitter: @CollegeCandy
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

‘American Idol' Winner Seeks Fans Support After Career Crashes

Ryan Seacrest may have called out his name as an American Idol winner, but for Noah Thompson , ...

Popular Posts