Saturday, June 19, 2021

Bethenny Frankel’s Hot Pink Bikini Look Is Under-$30 on Amazon

Here's your 9 News update for Sat 19 Jun 2021:

The latest sighting of Frankel out on the beach in Miami officially solidified the start of hot girl summer! She looked absolutely incredible in an eye-catching hot pink bikini that instantly inspired us to look for a similar option. Luckily, we were able to track down a nearly identical swimsuit on Amazon !

Get the RELLECIGA Women's Sexy Keyhole Swimsuit Cutout High Neck Bikini for prices starting at just $18 , available on Amazon! Please note, prices are accurate at the date of publication, June 18, 2021, but are subject to change.

What instantly attracted Us to Frankel's bathing suit — aside from its bold shade — was its halter-style neckline. If you're not a fan of typical triangle tops or just want to explore a different look, this is a great alternative — and the bathing suit that we found from RELLECIGA has an incredibly similar aesthetic.

We focused on the top when shopping for our swimsuit and scored big time — both our bikini and Frankel's offer the same type of looped straps that you can tie around your neck, plus an adorable keyhole cutout that's super flattering. We even found a near exact hot pink color match!

Frankel's swimsuit look featured basic bottoms with thicker side straps, while ours comes complete with a pair of classic side-tie bottoms. The swim style inspiration that we scored from this OG RHONY staple is surely bound to pay off, and we can't wait to feel just as confident as she does on the beach!

Not what you're looking for? Check out more styles from RELLECIGA and shop all of the swimsuits and cover ups available on Amazon! Don't forget to check out all of Amazon's Daily Deals here !

logo
From Publisher: Us Weekly



Kate Hudson Bares Abs in Bikini Pic From Greece | Eat This Not That

Our content is fact checked or reviewed by medical and diet professionals to reflect accuracy and ensure our readers get sound nutrition and diet advice.

If you have any concerns about the accuracy or timeliness of our content, please reach out to our editors by e-mailing editors@eathis.com .

After baby number three, Hudson signed on as an ambassador for WW and keeps track of what she eats with their app. "My struggle is not in weight loss," she told the Today Show . "Mine is about staying healthy, trying to stay focused and balanced." According to Kate, WW is just as much about wellness as weight loss. "To me, it's all about support."

Kate has always made fitness a priority, telling InStyle that she tries to work out "at least 30 minutes a day, maybe five times a week. I make sure that I don't go a day without doing something for 30 minutes," she revealed.

Kate tries to eat as fresh and clean as possible, even growing her own produce. "Always determined to make that lemonade," she said in one Instagram post, next to a bucket of homegrown lemons.

In a recent Instagram post, Kate revealed that it was her parents who taught her about the importance of self-care and staying in shape, and that she is motivating her children to do the same. "Those who recover together… maybe you can finish the sentence," she wrote alongside a photo of herself and Rani Rose in her home gym. "I grew up witnessing my parents take care of their bodies. People always ask me how I get motivated to stay in shape. The answer is, it's what I know. It's how I was raised. It's engrained in my brain that honoring and working our body is a gift and so I don't take it for granted. I loooove moving. I love when it's challenging. I love being in charge of my results. And I looooove seeing my daughter have fun doing it with me. They watch everything we do! Gotta make some good moves for kids."

Kate understands the importance of the buddy system when it comes to fitness. "Find a friend that likes to get it and GET IT!" she captioned a recent workout snap with her stylish pal Sophie Lopez.

logo
From Publisher: Eat This Not That



Tiffany Haddish Reacts to Recent Bikini Pic: "Look How Much I Lost!"

"Girl, I'm trying to get my high school body back," Haddish told Extra host Terri Seymour , who mentioned a recent bikini photo Haddish had shared on social media.

The star also showed how her dress—that had fit just two years prior—had become oversized. "The skirt is too big! It used to be tight. Look how much I lost…I love it! I love [that] my clothes are too big."

So, what's her secret? Haddish credits her toned look to a virtual reality workout that she's been recently fallen in love with.

"At first, I was doing like 15 minutes running, you know, running on the beach for 15 or 20 minutes, or my Peloton. But then I got these Oculus glasses that changed the game. I'm kind of addicted to the VR and this app called 'Supernatural'…I'll do 20 minutes, or maybe 10 minutes in the morning, and I'm fiending to get back on."

"You start sweating like crazy and I'm addicted to it…by mid-afternoon [or] evening, I'm like, 'I gotta get back on my goggles,'" Haddish explained. "It is so much fun! You don't even realize that you're really getting a full workout. My watch checks my heart rate and it's up to 175."

Haddish's boyfriend Common isn't so sure about her new fitness obsession, however. "He's like, 'You look hilarious…I'm not into that. It's not my thing. I'd rather just do push-ups. I'd rather actually work out,'" Haddish told Seymour.

"I discovered I'm stronger than what I thought I was. I definitely have more endurance than I thought I have," she said.

"I have more energy now when playing with my two young sons—and definitely look better in my swimming trunks."

One of the biggest TikTok trends of the past six or so weeks is definitely the rise of the bikini styling hack. There are tons and tons of videos of people...




Lizzo says 'Big Girl Summer has officially begun' as she models bikini - TheGrio

Donning a kente cloth print bikini and a few chain accents, Lizzo makes a "public service announcement."

In a post on her Instagram page this week, singer-flutist-rapper Lizzo announced the beginning of "Big Girl Summer," taking the time to encourage her body-positive supporters to put on their bikinis.

Donning a kente cloth print bikini, some shades and a few accenting chains, Lizzo approaches the camera to make a “public service announcement.”

"Big Girl Summer has officially begun," she says, modeling her bikini. "And big girls: We have abs. Look at that. Look at that. I know you see it. FABS, honey.”

In her caption, she gave the spelling a little spice calling it "Big grrrrl summer." The Grammy Award winner shared the video and two still-image photo sets of herself modeling the swimwear. The clip, which has been viewed more than 2 million times, garnered thousands of supportive comments.

"It’s not a political statement. It’s just my body. When you see it, keep it pushing. Keep that same energy that you keep with all the other bodies you see. That’s what body normative really means to me,” said Lizzo. “I’m here, don’t say anything. It’s not a statement. It’s my body.”

From Publisher: TheGrio



Gisele Bundchen stuns in breathtaking bikini photo – sparks reaction | HELLO!

Gisele Bundchen looked sensational in a gorgeous bikini photo for a reflective post on Instagram.

The supermodel perched atop a large boulder at the edge of some water as she gazed out into the distance in her striking leopard print two-piece.

With her model legs on display, Gisele reflected on the importance of "recharging" and how she avoids burnout through exercise and relaxation.

"Most of the time we don’t realize we are burned out until we are completely drained - mentally, emotionally, and physically.

She added: "I think we would be much happier if we took a little time to recharge our batteries every day. What recharges your batteries? What helps you to reconnect to yourself and bring you peace?"

Her husband Tom Brady was among the first to comment, leaving four heart eyes and love heart emojis. Meanwhile, many of her fans responded with how they recharge, with popular options including yoga and meditation.

Others simply left red heart and flame emojis, with a number of "Beautiful photo" comments also thrown in.

Gisele's photo comes after she delighted fans with a sweet public display of affection towards her husband.

From Publisher: HELLO!



Simone Biles Just Posted a Stunning No-Makeup Bikini Instagram

To stay in Olympic-medalist shape, Simone trains for five to six hours a day and eats a healthy diet filled with protein, fruits, and veggies.

In the photo, Simone rocks a tropical, hot pink bikini while flashing her washboard abs. "Summer attire," she captioned the post, and fans were blown away.

She loves a scoop of fruit for a snack, and as for her fave veggies? "I love potatoes in any shape or form." Same, girl–with ketchup, please. 

In a clip from the series "Covid and the Vaccine: Truth, Lies and Misconceptions Revealed" making the rounds on social media Thursday, the former Utah Jazz guard brags about his supposed expertise on the coronavirus pandemic. Sometimes your hero's crush your heart…..thank god this mofo meant nothing to me.

Bears quarterback Justin Fields recently praised QB1 (for now) Andy Dalton for taking the rookie under his wing. But one this Fields said raises eyebrows. "I think there was one day after OTAs, I was throwing extra after practice, and he stayed out there specifically just to see maybe what I was doing wrong and [more]

An absence of effective leadership in Boston might have cost the team a potentially valuable teammate.

Former Alabama running back Najee Harris was sent home from practice for working too hard. His running backs coach Eddie Faulkner explains.

Trevor Noah turned off the lights on his home studio and said goodbye… for the summer, at least. The Daily Show host recorded a relatively poignant message to the audience to announce his summer hiatus, which will see him go on a break until September. How the comedian will return, and whether he will return […]




Eva Longoria Spreads Good Vibes In Blue Bikini | Eat This Not That

Our content is fact checked or reviewed by medical and diet professionals to reflect accuracy and ensure our readers get sound nutrition and diet advice.

If you have any concerns about the accuracy or timeliness of our content, please reach out to our editors by e-mailing editors@eathis.com .

Eva once told Health that the concept of health has more to do than just with your physical being, revealing that when she was at her skinniest, she was the unhealthiest she had ever been. "I try to have a healthy outlook. I'm your everlasting, hopeless optimist!" she said.

Eva focuses on self love, not her measurements. "I don't feel like we should go by these rules and social constructs of society where you have to be a certain size to be pretty," she told Health in 2017.

After her marriage to former husband, NBA star Tony Parker, ended, Eva refused to let her relationship status define her. "Some people said, 'Oh. You don't want to be alone.' And I said, 'I'm not alone! I'm with myself. And myself is fabulous,'" she told People at the time. She even went on a trip with couples while she was single. "People went, 'Aw. Did you feel weird?' And I said, 'No! I had so much fun! These are my best friends,' " she explained. "It's not like you change because you became a single person. It's not like you become an alien."

One of Eva's go to mantras? Don't waste your time. "You waste more time than you think," she explained to Vogue Australia . "People say 'I don't have time to work out, I don't have time to do this. When you just commit to it and you all of a sudden prioritize you realize, 'Oh wait, I did have time.' When I started to get my master's degree it was like Monday and Wednesday nights from 7pm to 10pm at night and it was after Desperate Housewives so I would drive to school from the set and everybody was like, 'How do you have time?' and I just said 'Well, I don't know, Monday and Fridays are for school." She's since devoted her time to the 2021 Latino Inaugural , " a commemorative and inspirational, all-star tribute to our essential workers during the pandemic, Latino voters who showed up at the polls, and the momentous achievements & historic representation of our community across the nation."

logo
From Publisher: Eat This Not That



Top Bikini Coaches Kim Oddo and Damian Segovia Share Competition Tips | Muscle & Fitness
From Publisher: Muscle & Fitness



Julianne Hough's bikini-clad photo with lookalike sisters and mum is amazing | HELLO!

Julianne Hough enjoyed a sun-drenched girl’s afternoon on Thursday when she posed poolside with her sisters and mum wearing some sensational swimwear. 

The professional dancer and two of her siblings, Marabeth and Sharee, were joined by their mother, Mariann, as they lounged around in the summer weather. 

Julianne posted the photo on her Instagram Stories and likely left fans doing a double-take as they all looked so alike. 

All three of the sisters are sporty. Sharee is a flight attendant, dance and fitness instructor, while Marabeth is a real estate agent with a passion for dancing too. 

Julianne recently shared some other photos with her brother Derek too and they pulled some silly poses inside her Los Angeles home. 

She captioned the post: "We have absolutely no fun when we are together. #siblings Tag your siblings and share what you love most about them!"

Julianne has recently been reuniting with her family since her vacation away in Mexico and Costa Rica, and last week posted another sweet snap with her sister.

The former  America's Got Talen t judge planted a kiss on her sister's cheek and added that her attempts to "wipe it off" only made her "kiss her more".

Julianne appreciates her loved ones and last year made sure to spoil her mum rotten when she bought her a brand new house for Mother’s Day. 

From Publisher: HELLO!



Thanks for listening. Check back for more, it's crazy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Is Ariana Madix Replacing Sarah Hyland On Love Island USA?

A new bombshell will enter the villa. Sarah Hyland went on IG ...

Popular Posts