Monday, March 15, 2021

Amanda Holden jokes about unfortunate wardrobe malfunction during family lunch at Piers Morgan's

But the 50-year-old has admitted that she's sometimes left a little too much on show, recalling a family lunch at which she accidentally exposed her cleavage for a matter of minutes before she realised what had happened.

Alluding to how her risque outfits have previously garnered a mixed reception, she jokingly added: "And there were no Ofcom complaints."

In the same interview, the mother-of-two opened about how her family feels about her daring gowns on TV.

Twitter: @Yahoo
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Other things to check out:

Angela Simmons' Late-Night Swim Comes With Strict Warning

Angela Simmons is hanging around for a late-night swim with wine and in a super-skimpy swimsuit that seems to be complete with a warning. The 33-year-old "Growing Up Hip-Hop" star and Simmons Beauty founder made it literal thirst trap central last night, posting for her 6.9 million Instagram followers and with dangerous curves on show. The VH1 face, jaw-dropping in both shots, also managed to make it not your average with a bathing suit that sent a message. Check it out below.

Publisher: The Blast
Date: 2021-03-14T15:11:02.000 00:00
Twitter: @TheBlastNews
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Amanda Holden's mum and daughters pick her controversial Britain's Got Talent outfits - Mirror

The Heart radio presenter, 50, has faced a lot of backlash for the types of dresses she dons on TV - with many going as far as filing Ofcom complaints over their "revealing" cuts.

"If I'm trying on outfits for shows I'll say to [15-year-old daughter] Lexi: 'Is there too much side-boob?' or 'Is this too much?' and she'll grin and say: 'Go for it, Mum'," she told You magazine.

"I'll ask [husband] Chris if I'm looking like mutton and he says: 'Mandy, you could never look like mutton'. It's positive affirmation that we women need.

Publisher: mirror
Date: 2021-03-14T12:39:12Z
Author: Nika Shakhnazarova
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Mater Dei boys water polo delivers classic performance to sink Orange Lutheran – Orange
Publisher: Orange County Register
Date: 2021-03-10T09:44:46 00:00
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



While you're here, how about this:

Amanda Holden: 'I never accept failure' | Daily Mail Online

Impossibly glamorous and enviably toned (have you seen her bottom recently?), Amanda Holden is a survivor, too…

Amanda Holden is talking me through the family roast she cooked the day before we speak. It turns out – as one might expect from the flamboyant judge of Britain's Got Talent – it was not exactly a typical family Sunday lunch. 'I was quite literally the Naked Chef,' she laughs. 'I got out of the shower, realised I was running late to get everything on the table so I didn't bother to get dressed. I just raced downstairs, got the potatoes on, the meat in the oven and my veggie option.

Publisher: Mail Online
Date: 2021-03-14T00:01:50 0000
Author: Louise Gannon
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Women Shared Their Everyday Experiences Of Being Shockingly Unsafe

Our nation’s basic standard of security deteriorates like a corroding pillar, ready to take down all of society with it, when it comes to women and their everyday experiences.

* * *

A few of the respondents found their criminals in supposedly paternal figures, in the guise of a Qaari Saab, a friend, and even a father, they have seen the worst of ‘mankind’…

One shared, “I was only 10 when my parents tried to make me learn Quran by having a “Qari Sahab” come at home. During the learning of the holy book, this ‘Qari Sahab’ used to grab my foot and feel me up and down my leg. I was traumatized to the point I didn’t want to recite the Quran. I tried quitting but my parents wouldn’t let me stop without a valid reason. I told my mom the truth because I couldn’t take it.

Publisher: MangoBaaz
Date: 2021-03-15T00:30:56
Author: Sana Yasmeen
Twitter: @mangobaaz
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

American Idol' Before He Got Famous? The Country Singer's Reality TV Past

Believe it or not, Morgan Wallen was once on a reality singing competition before he became a b...

Popular Posts