Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Retailers move into casual clothes and lingerie - Marketplace

Retailers move into casual clothes and lingerie - Marketplace

At the beginning of the pandemic, Dina Gachman was not exactly wearing her Sunday best. She has a toddler who was out of school. She was trying to work.

"I probably had a robe on half the day and my hair was just a complete mess," Gachman said. "And then I started to think, ‘OK, it’s gonna make me feel better, and it’s going to be better for my sanity if I maybe put some mascara on or put on an actual outfit."

"I got one pair of pants from Target that are very soft, comfortable cargo type pants that I could probably sleep in, but then I could also wear with heels," she said.

Publisher: Marketplace
Date: 2020-10-23T21:24:44-07:00
Twitter: @Marketplace
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



While you're here, how about this:

Global Lingerie Market 2020 Outlook, Current and Future Industry Landscape Analysis 2025 –

The report upholds a systematic presentation of all the substantial segments and their role in revenue optimization. The report then covers segment data, including: type segment, industry segment, channel segment, etc. cover different segment market sizes, both volume, and value. For the competitor segment, the report includes key players of the global Lingerie market as well as other small players.

NOTE: Our report highlights the major issues and hazards that companies might come across due to the unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19.

Publisher: Illadel Graff Supply
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Why Zara's lingerie collection isn't enough to turn us off M&S underwear just yet

Like so many women of my generation, I stopped regularly wearing clothes from Marks & Spencer when my mother stopped being the gatekeeper to my wardrobe. I was a teenager when Topshop and Zara burst onto the scene and once I had access to shirts, coats and dresses at the same price but with high-fashion embellishments, I never looked back.

But while my outerwear has now permanently migrated away from the British stalwart, my underwear drawer contains almost as many pairs of M&S pants as it did when I was at school.

Publisher: The Telegraph
Date: 2020-10-26 14:33
Author: Melissa Twigg
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Zara Debuts Sexy & Comfy Lingerie Collection For Fall
Author: Eliza Huber
Twitter: @refinery29
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Happening on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

'Amazing Race Canada' Season 10 Winners, Wrestlers Taylor McPherson And Katie Mulkay, Show Women...

In a thrilling and nail-biting race to the end, wrestlers Taylor McPherson and Katie Mulkay are...

Popular Posts