Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Retailers move into casual clothes and lingerie - Marketplace

Retailers move into casual clothes and lingerie - Marketplace

At the beginning of the pandemic, Dina Gachman was not exactly wearing her Sunday best. She has a toddler who was out of school. She was trying to work.

"I probably had a robe on half the day and my hair was just a complete mess," Gachman said. "And then I started to think, ‘OK, it’s gonna make me feel better, and it’s going to be better for my sanity if I maybe put some mascara on or put on an actual outfit."

"I got one pair of pants from Target that are very soft, comfortable cargo type pants that I could probably sleep in, but then I could also wear with heels," she said.

Publisher: Marketplace
Date: 2020-10-23T21:24:44-07:00
Twitter: @Marketplace
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Were you following this:

Why Zara's lingerie collection isn't enough to turn us off M&S underwear just yet

Like so many women of my generation, I stopped regularly wearing clothes from Marks & Spencer when my mother stopped being the gatekeeper to my wardrobe. I was a teenager when Topshop and Zara burst onto the scene and once I had access to shirts, coats and dresses at the same price but with high-fashion embellishments, I never looked back.

But while my outerwear has now permanently migrated away from the British stalwart, my underwear drawer contains almost as many pairs of M&S pants as it did when I was at school.

Publisher: The Telegraph
Date: 2020-10-26 14:33
Author: Melissa Twigg
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Zara Debuts Sexy & Comfy Lingerie Collection For Fall
Author: Eliza Huber
Twitter: @refinery29
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Lingerie As Outerwear Is 2020's Biggest Instagram Trend

Sleepwear as daywear: throw on a trench and wear La Boxer Classica out of the house. Order yours now, limited quantities are available for presale.

* * *

"How did you spend the pandemic?"

"Mostly just trying on different name-brand underwear and self-photographing my ass for instagram."

Author: Eliza Huber
Twitter: @refinery29
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



This may worth something:

China Lingerie Markets, 2015-2019 & 2020-2025 - Increasing Penetration of Online Shopping and

Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.

Publisher: GlobeNewswire News Room
Date: 10/16/2020 8:03:46 AM
Author: Research and Markets
Twitter: @globenewswire
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Women’s Lingerie Market Size 2020, Growth, Trends, Share, Key Manufacturers, Product Scope,

The latest report, titled “ Women’s Lingerie Market ” released by Market Research Intellect, provides the reader with a comprehensive overview of the Women’s Lingerie Industry and familiarizes them with the latest market trends, industry information, and market share. The report offers an in-depth study of the global market focusing on each segment and sub-segment of the Women’s Lingerie market.

* * *

The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the major market players in the market along with their business overview, expansion plans, and strategies. The main players examined in the report are:

Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Happening on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Two Golden Bachelorette Contestants Are Going Viral On TikTok For Hilariously Appraising The...

Editor⁘s Note: This story is SPOILER-FREE, but if you want to know how Joan Vassos' season ...

Popular Posts