Thursday, October 10, 2019

Soap Opera Stars Sizzling Social Media Snapshots

"If I've learned anything over the years, it's that horses do listen to you. They may not have a clue what you're saying, but they know the tone in which you say it. " Mara Dabrishus, Stay the Distance #tanqueverderanch #sonorandesert #horses #eudaimonia #horsebackriding #trailride #hereandnow #❤️ thanx @jdalesocal for the photo--😘 #kozquotes

* * *

Your horizon of possibility is only determined by your groundwork of where you presently stand in terms of belief! Stars' Social Snaps - Soap Opera Digest www.soapoperadigest.com /photos/ ...snaps -45 Check Out This Behind The Scenes Gallery Of Your Favorite Soap Stars GH-ers Team Up For New Play Soap Opera Digest has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to ...!! Where you choose to focus sheds light on where you're headed! Soap Stars' 10-year Challenge Photos on Social Media News ...soaps.sheknows.com /.../533620/ soap - stars ...social - media It's the latest social media craze sweeping the internet to kick off 2019 – The 10-Year Challenge. Soap opera stars have joined in on the fun with side by side photos on their social media accounts...!! We'll all get to where we want to go if we just have the courage to pause in our current awareness, take a deep breath, embrace fear, encourage creativity, welcome alternative outcomes, race towards experiences, take a leap of faith and open our minds to the powerful inventive force that is ((within)) us. #possibilitiesareendless #createyourlife #opentoexperience

logo
Publisher: Soap Hub
Date: 2019-10-10T11:41:17+00:00
Twitter: @soap_hub
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



This may worth something:

Soap Opera News: Soaps Spoiler Digest: Framed, Trapped, and Conflicted | Soaps.com
Publisher: Soaps.com
Date: 2019-09-22T04:00:59+00:00
Author: Matt Purvis
Twitter: @soapoperafan
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Soap Opera News: Heather Tom, Robin Strasser, Wes Ramsey; Soaps News | Soaps.com
logo
Publisher: Soaps.com
Date: 2019-10-07T09:47:10+00:00
Author: Matt Purvis
Twitter: @soapoperafan
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



ICYMI: Cynthia Watros Interview - Soap Opera Digest

Soap operas were on Cynthia Watros's radar long before she became an actress. Growing up in a small town in Michigan, "I was an amazing GUIDING LIGHT fan. When Josh and Reva had a good day, I had a good day."

A year after graduation, she landed the role of Annie on her favorite show, GL. "I thought I hit the lottery--" she recalls. "They told me that I was going to be with Josh, Robert Newman, and I was like, ' Wha t?--' And then Kim [Zimmer, ex-Reva] came back and I was in between this couple that I loved-- In the rehearsal room, I would look to my right and to my left and there they were — and I was smack-dab in between them-- It was bizarre and lovely and weird and wonderful all at the same time."

Though Watros adored her GL experience, she opted to leave when her three-year contract expired. "I'd always heard about L.A. and how cool it was to go out there and be an actor," she explains. "And I was young, and I was like, 'I have to do this now--' I went and told [then-Executive Producer] Paul Rauch, 'I'm going to leave,' and he took me out to dinner and he was like, 'Don't leave--' and I was like, 'I must --' Very dramatic, you know? 'I must go to L.A.--' And I packed up all my stuff and moved out to California."

Publisher: Soap Opera Digest
Date: 2019-10-09T17:58:04+00:00
Author: https www soapoperadigest com author SOD
Twitter: @SoapDigest
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Check out this next:

Soap Opera News: Comings and Goings: Barash Out, Campbell In, Morgan Returns | Soaps.com
logo
Publisher: Soaps.com
Date: 2019-10-01T13:50:50+00:00
Author: Dustin Cushman
Twitter: @soapoperafan
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Soap Opera News: Passions' Mark Wystrach Marries Ty Haney & Reveals Exciting Baby News |
Publisher: Soaps.com
Date: 2019-10-09T13:27:01+00:00
Author: Dustin Cushman
Twitter: @soapoperafan
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Happening on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Where Are They Now? Song Contest Winner Lauryn Marie Discusses Her Taylor Swift-Inspired EP...

Lauryn Marie released her EP, Using My Words on April 15. Some astute listeners may find that t...

Popular Posts