Monday, October 28, 2019

‘It Gave Me My Groove Back’: Model Allyn Rose Talks About Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

Allyn Rose poses at Pier 88 on May 26, 2011, in New York City during her reign as Miss Maryland USA. She would go on to compete as Miss District of Columbia the following year. (Photo by Cindy Ord/Getty Images)

* * *

That is until Sports Illustrated chose her for their swimsuit issue , making her the first woman with a double mastectomy to be featured.

“I always say it gave me my groove back to know that someday I would see a woman like me in the pages of a fashion magazine,” she said.

Now she’s sharing her story to inspire others to prioritize their breast health as well. Most recently, she joined forces with the AiRS Foundation , a nonprofit that provides women with access and resources to get breast reconstruction surgery after a mastectomy.

“Seven out of 10 women don’t know their reconstruction options. They don’t know they can get insurance for this,” she said.

logo
Date: 2019-10-23T19:26:18+00:00
Author: http www facebook com CBSNewYork
Twitter: @/CBSnewyork
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



In case you are keeping track:

‘Sports Illustrated’ Bombshell Anne de Paula Sizzles In Wet Swimsuit For Hot New

In the photo, the Brazilian bombshell is down in the sand by the water as she strikes a sexy pose in a gorgeous beach scene! How HIV Speed-Dating Gave Me My Groove Back | TheBody www.thebody.com ...gave - me - my - groove - back How HIV Speed-Dating Gave Me My Groove Back . Charles SanchezContributing Editor May 26, 2017. ...This gave me a little relief. Although I find 20-somethings fun to look at, they intimidate me . ...!! De Paula is rocking an olive green one-piece monokini that consists of a classic triangle top with thin straps that go around her neck. The suit also features string bottoms that tie up on the sides, sitting low on her frame! How Handstands Gave Me My Groove Back ...gave - me - my - groove - back #! Looking back , it seems I've always wanted to be a healer. Even as a child, I liked to fix broken things. When I was 10, I learned about pollution and understood that Mother Earth needed our help, so I organized the Earth Club. Under my mom's supervision, I rounded up the neighborhood kids, gave them gloves and garbage!! The top and bottom of her monokini then connect via a series of interesting straps that cross her torso both horizontally and vertically, creating a mishmash effect of textures.

De Paula is sitting in the shallow waters of the sea with one leg stretched forward and the other bent in a pose that further highlights the curves of her body. In addition, she is taking one arm to her head as she supports her torso up by resting her palm in the sand. According to the tag she included with her post, the snap was captured by the Los Angeles-based photographer Holly Parker.

Publisher: The Inquisitr
Date: 2019-10-22T16:43:22+00:00
Twitter: @theinquisitr
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



TV designers buy Montauk home from Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue photographer |

Fashion photographer and artist Raphael Mazzucco recently sold his Montauk home to TV interior designers Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent for close to the asking price of $1.9 million, says listing agent Dylan Eckardt of Nest Seekers International.

* * *

Berkus and Brent "love Raphael," Eckardt says. "They are fans of his art and photography. We actually left some art pieces for them as a gift."

Mazzucco has shot covers for Vogue and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues numerous times and worked on advertising campaigns for Ralph Lauren and Victoria's Secret! Buenos Aires gave me my groove back. – Being Nic ...gave - me - my - groove - back Buenos Aires gave me my groove back . We arrived in Buenos Aires on a Sunday. Hopped off the boat from Uruguay and walked to our Hostel in San Telmo and I experienced my first "authentic" experience of South American culture….the San Telmo Sunday Market.!! In recent years, he has incorporated his photography into large-scale works that blend female forms with nature scenes.

Publisher: Newsday
Date: AC41EB10D1EC6B5358F0ECA0E861CCAA
Author: Arlene Gross
Twitter: @Newsday
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



How To Get a Body Like Model Olivia Culpo

Olivia Culpo is a former Miss Universe who has modeled for a number of magazines including the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

In June, she topped Maxim’s annual Hot 100 list and nearly bared it all for the cover. But she admits she does have to diet and exercise to maintain her amazing figure! Tinder Gave Me My Groove Back - Online Dating Over 50 ...Shoot me now. He didn't drink, so I drank a lot. But by the end of the night, when he traced circles around my wrist with the tip of his finger, I had Jan Brady butterflies. And when he gave me that first kiss, I morphed into my ...old self and those butterflies flew free. For more from P. Charlotte Lindsay, go to pcharlottelindsay.com.!! Here’s exactly what she eats in a day and what her workout routine includes.

* * *

"If you're having a healthy, nutrient-dense breakfast, that's really going to help kickstart your metabolism, then you are doing the right thing," she said.

For her first meal of the day, Culpo likes to have egg whites, a few slices of turkey bacon, half an avocado, and GG crackers for fiber.

For her snack, she has a quarter cup of mixed nuts before eating a bowl of chicken and vegetables for lunch! The salon that gave me my groove back. — From The Heels Up ...gave - me - my - groove - back The salon that gave me my groove back . If you're like me , letting someone new touch your hair is an anxious experience. I have my go-to lady who cuts, styles, and colors my hair since I was 7 years old. She's gone through every hair phase with me and I've never thought to I guess you could say - cheat on her.!! Her next snack is a green apple and then, three hours later, she’s ready for dinner. For that fifth meal she has salmon, more veggies, and quinoa.

Publisher: Showbiz Cheat Sheet
Date: 2019-10-25T22:13:13+00:00
Twitter: @cheatsheet
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Were you following this:

Chrissy Teigen didn't have bank account, ate McDonald's to save money

Before Chrissy Teigen was a successful model, TV host and internet personality with 11.9 million Twitter followers, she struggled financially, she told Vanity Fair for its November issue.

"I had no credit cards, I didn't have a bank account," Teigen told Vanity Fair about her first years working as a model.

In 2018, Teigen's net worth was $11.5 million, according to Forbes ' ranking of highest paid models last year.

The 33-year-old was ranked one of the highest-paid models in the world by Forbes in 2017 and 2018, and appeared on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition in 2014. Teigen has also written two cookbooks that made the New York Times bestseller's list, and co-hosts multiple TV shows, including Paramount Network's "Lip Sync Battle" and NBC's "Bring the Funny."

To cut costs, Teigen would eat at McDonald's. "I knew exactly how much it was with tax to get a McDouble and fries," Teigen told the magazine.

Publisher: CNBC
Date: 2019-10-28T17:57:00+0000
Author: https www facebook com CNBC
Twitter: @CNBC
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Samantha Hoopes Celebrates The Pope’s Blessing Of Her

Superstar model Samantha Hoopes got everyone’s attention Wednesday when she shared a snap of Pope Francis blessing her and finance Salvatore Palella’s newborn child.

* * *

Several fellow SI swimsuit models noticed the amazing post and commented how happy they were for her.

The swimsuit beauty shared the happy news last month that she had given birth to her and Palella’s little boy, George, with a sweet post on Instagram.

“We are so happy to finally announce baby Palella arriving in August,” the swimsuit beauty shared. “This journey so far has opened my eyes to how beautiful the woman’s body is-- It’s truly incredible what nature can do and what love between two people can create.”

“I would love for you to join us on this journey of firsts and I will being to sharing what I have learned so far, routines that have changed, things that I’m doing and not doing and this whole new world,” she added. “P.s. Mila can’t wait to be a big sister #babypalella @palella photo cred: @giusjpalella.”

Twitter: @dailycaller
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Two Golden Bachelorette Contestants Are Going Viral On TikTok For Hilariously Appraising The...

Editor⁘s Note: This story is SPOILER-FREE, but if you want to know how Joan Vassos' season ...

Popular Posts