Thursday, October 24, 2019

‘It Gave Me My Groove Back’: Model Allyn Rose Talks About Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

Allyn Rose poses at Pier 88 on May 26, 2011, in New York City during her reign as Miss Maryland USA. She would go on to compete as Miss District of Columbia the following year. (Photo by Cindy Ord/Getty Images)

* * *

That is until Sports Illustrated chose her for their swimsuit issue , making her the first woman with a double mastectomy to be featured.

“I always say it gave me my groove back to know that someday I would see a woman like me in the pages of a fashion magazine,” she said.

Now she’s sharing her story to inspire others to prioritize their breast health as well. Most recently, she joined forces with the AiRS Foundation , a nonprofit that provides women with access and resources to get breast reconstruction surgery after a mastectomy.

“Seven out of 10 women don’t know their reconstruction options. They don’t know they can get insurance for this,” she said.

logo
Date: 2019-10-23T19:26:18+00:00
Author: http www facebook com CBSNewYork
Twitter: @/CBSnewyork
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Were you following this:

‘Sports Illustrated’ Cover Girl Camille Kostek Dances In Tight Yoga Pants:

Blond bombshell Camille Kostek is known to have some moves; after all, she began her career as a cheerleader for the New England Patriots! How HIV Speed-Dating Gave Me My Groove Back | TheBody www.thebody.com ...gave - me - my - groove - back How HIV Speed-Dating Gave Me My Groove Back . Charles SanchezContributing Editor May 26, 2017. ...This gave me a little relief. Although I find 20-somethings fun to look at, they intimidate me . ...!! However, she nonetheless wowed fans with two silly videos where she films herself dancing in honor of getting a TikTok account! Tinder Gave Me My Groove Back - Online Dating Over 50 ...Shoot me now. He didn't drink, so I drank a lot. But by the end of the night, when he traced circles around my wrist with the tip of his finger, I had Jan Brady butterflies. And when he gave me that first kiss, I morphed into my ...old self and those butterflies flew free. For more from P. Charlotte Lindsay, go to pcharlottelindsay.com.!! Fans loved the sweet updates, especially because the blond beauty wore a pair of tight yoga pants while doing her moves.

Though the stunner first found fame as a cheerleader — even catching the eye of star tight end player Rob Gronkowski — she was truly thrust into the limelight after she entered the first ever Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model search back in 2018.

Despite a pool of 5,000 competitors, the blond beauty ended up winning the competition along with stunning redhead Haley Kalil. She then graced the cover of the swimsuit edition one year later.

Publisher: The Inquisitr
Date: 2019-10-23T20:12:40+00:00
Twitter: @theinquisitr
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



‘Sports Illustrated’ Bombshell Anne de Paula Sizzles In Wet Swimsuit For Hot New

In the photo, the Brazilian bombshell is down in the sand by the water as she strikes a sexy pose in a gorgeous beach scene! How Handstands Gave Me My Groove Back - jaimisyoga.com ...gave - me - my - groove - back #! How Handstands Gave Me My Groove Back Looking back , it seems I've always wanted to be a healer. Even as a child, I liked to fix broken things. When I was 10, I learned about pollution and understood that Mother Earth needed our help, so I organized the Earth Club.!! De Paula is rocking an olive green one-piece monokini that consists of a classic triangle top with thin straps that go around her neck. The suit also features string bottoms that tie up on the sides, sitting low on her frame! Buenos Aires gave me my groove back. – Being Nic ...gave - me - my - groove - back Posted on 21/08/2017 21/12/2017 by admin Buenos Aires gave me my groove back . We arrived in Buenos Aires on a Sunday. Hopped off the boat from Uruguay and walked to our Hostel in San Telmo and I experienced  my first "authentic" experience of South American culture….the San Telmo Sunday Market.!! The top and bottom of her monokini then connect via a series of interesting straps that cross her torso both horizontally and vertically, creating a mishmash effect of textures.

De Paula is sitting in the shallow waters of the sea with one leg stretched forward and the other bent in a pose that further highlights the curves of her body. In addition, she is taking one arm to her head as she supports her torso up by resting her palm in the sand. According to the tag she included with her post, the snap was captured by the Los Angeles-based photographer Holly Parker.

logo
Publisher: The Inquisitr
Date: 2019-10-22T16:43:22+00:00
Twitter: @theinquisitr
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



‘Sports Illustrated’ Cover Girl Camille Kostek Spills Out Of Itty-Bitty Black Bikini

Camille Kostek is back in a bikini on Instagram , much to the delight of her hundreds of thousands of fans.

On Sunday, October 20, the Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit Edition cover girl shared a photo from her feature in the publication, one that brought some serious heat to her page. A geotag included in the post indicated that the snap was taken on Kangaroo Island in Australia, where the 27-year-old had her photo shoot for the 2019 edition of the magazine! The salon that gave me my groove back. — From The Heels Up ...gave - me - my - groove - back The salon that gave me my groove back . — From The Heels Up While going to a new hair salon can be a nerve-wracking experience, the Nexxus salon in Tribeca taught me I should step out of my comfort zone more often. You never know what might happen.!! Camille was one of three cover stars for that issue.

The camera was positioned near the blond bombshell as she sat on the beach, getting the perfect view of her flawless figure. The shot seemed to make a splash, driving many of her 669,000 followers into an absolute frenzy.

Plenty of Camille’s bronzed skin was left on display in the sizzling snap, sending temperatures soaring on her Instagram page. Her itty-bitty black two-piece included a daring scoop neck-style top that was hardly enough to contain her voluptuous assets.

Publisher: The Inquisitr
Date: 2019-10-21T04:15:26+00:00
Twitter: @theinquisitr
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Check out this next:

TV designers buy Montauk home from Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue photographer |

Fashion photographer and artist Raphael Mazzucco recently sold his Montauk home to TV interior designers Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent for close to the asking price of $1.9 million, says listing agent Dylan Eckardt of Nest Seekers International.

* * *

Berkus and Brent "love Raphael," Eckardt says. "They are fans of his art and photography. We actually left some art pieces for them as a gift."

Mazzucco has shot covers for Vogue and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues numerous times and worked on advertising campaigns for Ralph Lauren and Victoria's Secret. In recent years, he has incorporated his photography into large-scale works that blend female forms with nature scenes.

Publisher: Newsday
Date: AC41EB10D1EC6B5358F0ECA0E861CCAA
Author: Arlene Gross
Twitter: @Newsday
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Nina Agdal Teases Fans And Tugs At Her Bikini Bottoms In Sizzling Beach Snap

On Thursday, October 24, the Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit Edition model shared a sizzling throwback snap from one of her years featured in the bikini-clad magazine and her 1.7 million followers went absolutely wild for it. While she did not indicate which year the steamy shot was taken, fans will easily recognize it from her 2014 feature in the publication, which also saw her on the cover page alongside models Chrissy Teigen and Lily Aldridge.

The sun-kissed snap was taken in the Cook Islands in New Zealand and saw the Danish bombshell posing in the crystal clear water in a seriously skimpy bikini that left very little to the imagination.

Nina sent temperatures soaring as she posed in her itty-bitty two-piece that did way more showing than covering up. The swimwear included a minuscule purple top with bright, neon green straps that hardly contained her voluptuous assets. Plenty of cleavage was left on display thanks to its low square neckline, and that was only the beginning of the scandalous display. A risque cut-out design fell right in the middle of the piece, revealing even more of the model’s bare chest.

Publisher: The Inquisitr
Date: 2019-10-24T14:14:26+00:00
Twitter: @theinquisitr
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Jennifer Lopez's Bikini Photoshoot Shows She's In Her Most Daring Era Amid Ben Affleck Divorce

Jennifer Lopez is officially done with her loved-up, This Is Me…Now era, and is entering her mo...

Popular Posts